Hello everyone! Today I want to share 7 lessons learnt from a book called; the diva principle.
I’m sure you already know by now that I try to read at least a book each month, and share my lessons. The last book review was in May (commanding the supernatural by Dr David Oyedepo). If you’re new to my blog, you’re welcome. Feel free to read about some amazing book reviews in the archives, then subscribe for more future posts. Let’s get straight into this review.
7 lessons from the diva principles
1. What you believe definitely affects what you do. What you do affects the response from others or results received. What you receive affects your attitude towards life, which then affects your next move, which further affects the outcome of your action, which will then have a profound effect on your joy level, your success, your fulfilment, your everything.
2. Don’t be too proud to admit your mistakes. If you want something different to happen, do something different
3. Allow times of testing and trials to deepen your character and beautify your spirit.
4. Do not move on impulse. Seek wise counsel before charting a new direction for yourself.
5. I will choose to master self-control in my own life fully realizing the only person I can control is me. I will do what I can do to maintain peace in my surroundings and allow God to handle what I cannot.
6. Though God looks at the heart, people look at what is obvious to the eye….your exterior should complement the true beauty that comes from within.
7. Begin every day spending time alone with God. Keep Him as your premier business partner.
The diva principle is a great book. A must read for every woman, irrespective of your age. Get your copy here today, read it and I’m sure you’ll be blessed. have a wonderful day, cheers!