Hello everyone! Today, I will be sharing with you what I’ve learnt from reading commanding the supernatural, a Christian book written by Dr David Oyedepo.
Dr David Oyedepo is the Bishop in charge of Winners Chapel, also known as, Living Faith Church. This church owns one of the largest worship auditorium in the world today. He is a man of God that has reached out to, and blessed many all over the world with his power packed messages and books. This month, I decided to read one of his books and share with you.
After reviewing a couple of books, I decided while reading Toxic relief by Don Colbert that I will share 7 lessons from every book that I read. This is simply because my aim is not to summarize the book, but to share lessons and possibly encourage you to read. So, here are my own lessons from this superb book.
7 lessons from commanding the supernatural
1. Only ignorance of your true nature will prevent your distinction. Understanding your divine nature (that you are in the class of God) is the key to commanding the supernatural.
2. If God is your father, the events happening in your life will be nothing less than what is happening in heaven!
3. You will never be in control of the affairs of life if you keep the wrong company.
4. Miracles are not accidental occurrences; they are the deliberate acts of God provoked by the desperate faith of men.
5. As a believer, the basis of whatever you say must be the word of God.
6. You don’t have to be strong to succeed, just be smart. Praise is the choice of the smart…. Praise pleases God and when He is pleased, He releases all manner of signs and wonders to follow you.
7. If you have been wishing you can work miracles, stop wishing and start working! Nothing works until you work it!
There are lots of other things to learn from this book. Some of which are; how to step from the natural into the supernatural, what to do and avoid to stay on the wavelength of the miraculous. Get your copy today (click here) and I’m sure your life will never remain the same.
If you’ve read this book, kindly leave me a comment below. What do you think? Are you truly blessed after reading? Share your thoughts with me. Have a wonderful day! God bless you, cheers!