The banana pancake is healthy, fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside, and of course super delicious! This is our favorite pancake recipe, we eat it all the time yet never get enough of it. Like most of my recipes, this banana pancake recipe is very easy to prepare. Within just five minutes, it’ll be ready to consume!
If you are looking for a new breakfast recipe, relax and make a banana pancake today. I also enjoy having my KFC style French fries for breakfast, but this banana pancake is thus far my number one choice. Here in Nigeria, bananas are always in season and affordable at the market too. Next time you buy some, make sure to try this recipe. This may also become your favorite pancake recipe; you can thank me later!
- Two bananas
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients; flour, sugar, baking powder, salt in another bowl and set aside.
- Add egg and milk to the mashed bananas.
- Pour dry ingredients into the banana mixture. This should form a lumpy batter (we love to taste the lumpy banana in our pancakes, it’s just part of the deliciousness! If you don’t, mash the banana very smooth).
- Drizzle a little oil in a pan, and fry batter. Serve hot!
Liked this short tutorial? Kindly like, share, leave a comment and subscribe now for free if you haven’t already. Enjoy your banana pancake, till I post another yummy recipe. God bless you, cheers!
I found this cool pancake mixer on Jumia, click here to get it (this is an affiliate link).